Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Start of a new......blog page?


04/29/09

First off, I would like to welcome everyone to my blog page! Or lack of. I have seen a few people with these blog pages floating around, but after moving out to Utah I was amazed at how many there were! I didn't ever think I would get one considering the fact that I already have a Facebook and can barely keep up with that since it's always changing, but then My Lovely room mate talked me into, or more like - posted the most hideous pictures of me on hers and so I thought I may have to do some of my own picture posts so you didn't think she was living with Chubaca (from Star Wars).



Today was a pretty good day, I no longer have two jobs, just the one working as an M.A. (Medical Assistant) for a Podiatrist office and so I have 4 days off this week! woooo! I like the fact that I have some extra time now as opposed to working 60 hour weeks like before, but that feeling quickly goes away as I look at my direct deposit and realize I'm a little short on rent. Sometimes I wish the Bank of Mom and Dad was an option, then remember it never has been.I deicded it was time to buckle down on job hunting and so in the morning I went around checking up on applications then went to Salt Lake to work out at my Gym. After a *cough* one hour*Cough* long workout, we ate some lunch and went to Sugarhouse park and fed ducks, then met up with some friends and went to the Temple, it was so beautiful as always! The rest of the evening consisted of making new goals for Stuart , well mostly Serena did, and then we talked to Serena about her awesome hot date with an NBA player - no really. totally happened. Most of you reading this already know me, and my living situation but just in case, so there is no confusion, I live with 4 other Girls named Serena, Shauna, Lisa and Jesse - oh I guess Jesse doesn't count since he is Serena's brother and only comes around when there is food. So 3 girls. for real. Well I hope I made this blog somewhat entertaining and got you excited to read more as days pass! Until Then-

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the blogging world. I like your dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I enjoyed reading it...keep us posted on the happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels I am so glad you got a blog!!! :) when I got your text I was so excited to check it out!! It is cute and so is that picture! Keep up with it because I will check it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsey,
    You have the same blog background as I do! Exciting that we have yet another way to keep the family up to date and close. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beginning to a new blog Chelsey. You are so amazing and talented! Good job!!! We are proud of you and also want to thank you for being so good for Stuart and all our family!!!

    ReplyDelete