Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Exciting Events!

Hello everyone! It sure has been a while! I am happy to announce I am blogging from my brand new laptop! I love it! A lot has been going on since my last post. My Surf Board is ALMOST done it's just been hard to finish since I work and go to school. I still work at my 3 jobs and do some side work for Jungle Roses out in Utah on occasion. The family is doing well too, Amanda and Danny (my oldest sister and her husband) are keeping bus with my beautiful nieces and nephew. Payton the oldest niece (4) just enrolled in school and will be going in the fall, the twins are crack ups and so full of energy and life, they turn two in September. Meridith (second oldest sister) Has returned from her mission to Texas and is currently living in Utah working as kindergarten teacher going to UVU. Casey (my little sister, the youngest) Just got a job at a local surf/skate store and salon and between that and her dance recitals, she is keeping busy. I got a calling as a CTR 5 year old primary teacher and it's been a blast. I have ALL boys in that class so it gets to be pretty entertaining, the only girl I have in there is able to handle it because she has a brother but sometimes I feel sorry for her for how much she has to put up with haha.

Between working three jobs, going to school at EOU, and holding my church calling, I pretty much have to fun social life unless I give up sleep, SO after talking with a few friends, co-workers, and family members, I decided I will be taking a vacation. But not just any vacation. a THREE WEEK vacation with three destinations! My first stop will be in Salt Lake city, UT where I will be there for 2 of the weeks, THEN off to Lake Powell, UT where I will be lounging on a house boat for the last week. My last stop will be Vegas (for the last couple days of vacation) where I will have fun, bypass quick civil chapel weddings (as lovely as that sounds) and fly out a couple days later. I'm pretty excited, but I know I will miss the kids I work with SO much! We'll see how it goes. I know a majority of you (ok like the 5 followers I have haha) are friends with me on facebook so you will see my pictures updated as soon as I get back! Well, I'm off to break in the computer more by doing some home work, but I hope you all had a great mothers day and enjoy the rest of this week. Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment