Friday, October 15, 2010

Remember Me?

SO I have to admit I have not been the best at blogging lately. but SO much has gone on. (likely story right?) I moved! I moved back to a place I never thought I'd move back to, and a city I thought I'd never move to, EVER. Any guess's? haha Good ol' Utah. fourth time is a charm I guess right? So I bought a Condo and have one room mate. She is pretty flippin' awesome. And clean. Life has been great, thanks to a good friend and some praying I got a full-time job the third day I lived here. Great benefits too! I'm still seeing my amazing Friend Brad and what's funny is that when I was back home, I mentioned possibly moving out here and he immediately snagged a plane ticket, flew to Cali, helped me pack, and drove a "Blessed" 15 hours back to Utah with me. Must be love right? Let's hope so, Because this is what he was forced to ride in.







I think the best part was finding out a good 3 big boxes we somehow managed to fit in the car, were the wrong boxes to bring out. Good times! Everything else in life has been going pretty well. My Mom's health has been better but she is healing from a recent surgery well, and My dad's Job is still Safe! which is great because we all know California is a little "off" right now. I love being out here again, in a new area and with a slightly different crowd of friends too. They have been awesome. Meeting Brad's family was great too! such awesome people! This weekend we're all going Camping. I'm pretty excited. Anyways, I better be off But HAPPY FRIDAY! I'll be better about blogging, I promise =) Until then ~

No comments:

Post a Comment