Monday, May 4, 2009

Even when work hours are cut back I'm still crazy busy!


Don't you guys just love this weather! And yes I'm even talking about last night when it was raining and Thundering! I love the Thunder, especially with the rain and lightening. Probably because it helps me fall asleep since it reminds me of my hometown back in Cali. Well the weekend went great, we (Stuart and I) were able to get some service in, which is always good, then I rearranged my room and did some cleaning. We even got into some fun arts and crafts that I can't really talk about because one of them was for one of you and hasn't been mailed off yet. Good times. Anyways, I'm pretty excited because I was browsing online and found out that my old Teaching position has opened back up! I called to see if the same director (principle) was there but it turns out she hasn't been in over a year (oops) but I was speaking with the new gal and she seemed to like me, so I have a Interview Wednesday Morning. Wish me Luck! other than that I've also recently joined a dance crew.

Turns out a while back when I went to the LDS dance club in Salt Lake one of their "scouts" was there and impressed by my "dance skills" (crazy i know!) they called me up and offered me a spot and so I thought it'd be fun to learn more about it, then eventually take it. The Dance Crew (still don't know the name of it) has part ownership of a dance club in Sandy and will be in charged of pumping the audience up for celebrity performers as well as main acts. Every night we also put on a performance too. I'm excited to see where everything goes. With things like that though you have to be careful, TIPS: ALSO ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT IT IS AND DANCING YOU WILL BE PERFORMING. I have to remember to tell myself this isn't the Small town where I'm from, and there is so much worldly things nowadays. luckily this one is far from it. Anywho, that's my random chatter for today. Later tonight for FHE we're going to the Joseph Smith memorial building and will be watching the Joseph Smith movie. I'm excited for it. Man I'm just excited for so much! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment