Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just dance





Hi everybody! it's been a small while since my last blog. Well, first off, I am proud to anounce that I am working a second job as a Nanny. It's been fun, there is only one child, and he is 6 going on 12. He is so smart! I learn something new everytime I go over there! He likes to teach me about Hurricane and how they are formed. It's great. I'm still working my regular job as a medical assistant though too. That came in handy today as I was chasing down Smokey (the Kid I nanny for) and bashed my ankle RIGHT into the solid oak handle of a reclining chair. IT hurt but I just started laughing hoping THAT would take the pain away. good times. This last weekend was fun, as you probably saw from my Facebook Pictures, we went to a YSA activity and dance and then later went Ice blocking. here are some pictures from both of those as well. As far as new news goes, Not a lot has happened other than My Grandparents got their mission call to New Zealand! I'm way excited. Well that's about it. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I've NEVER been ice blocking! How sad is that!
    Are you really wanted to move to ND!???

    ReplyDelete