Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Poem



I would like to dedicate this poem to My loving, teaching, Humble, Kind, mother Michelle Rene for everything she has done for me, she's always sacrificing so much for us kids and has been doing so for her family even back in her day. even though it's just a poem, I wrote it for her as a partial Birthday Present to show her a portion of her worth and the gratitude I feel towards her. I know it sounds cliche, but I honestly would be so lost if it wasn't for her and my Dad. Love you Both. (it's pretty long and I wrote it a while ago so it's not the best but ya... hehe)




Through Diapers To dresses,


from bottles ,to bows,


I love you so much


only heaven knows


I love how you're flawless,


and everything I want to be,


I love how you're my best friend,


and always there for me,


I hate when I make you sad,


and can never be ok with myself when I do,


I could say it so many times,


but it still wouldn't be enough "I love you's"


you're my role model for life,


and the best Mother on Earth,


my Dad is a lucky guy,


cause you're his wife, from you he learns,


you always amaze me,


With all your talents you have,


and to have you as my mother,


I'm truly lucky, blessed and glad.


because I look all around me,


at all those other mothers and see,


not one of them is as amazing,


or like you,a perfected human being,


Mom you've been there for me,


through ups and downs,


through PMS and break -ups,


and smiles and frowns,


I want to express my gratitude,


but truly don't know how,


so I'm writing you this poem,


and dedicating it to you now,


you've taught me all I know,


and kept me in line,I wish I was perfect for you,


cause YOU ARE THE PERFECT MOTHER OF MINE,


I only hope and pray,


that when I have kids of my own,


I can be like you someday,


cause you're perfect Mom...from head to toe.








I love you Mom.




-Chelseymarie

No comments:

Post a Comment